. . . that drive me bonkers.
Over at Northwest Mommy they're playing "Monday Listicles"
and I've decided to join in.
Her list for this week is "10 Sounds That Drive Me Bonkers".
So, here's my list of 10 sounds that drive me bonkers:
(In no particular order)
1. Barking dogs ... especially yippers ... one neighbor seems to put their little yipper out at 6:00 a.m. to do it's thing and then forgets about it ... and it barks. And yips. And barks. And yips.
2. It's 2:00 a.m. ... you're awakened by the LOUD sound of a motorcycle going by. Very.Loud. Why? It's twofreakino'clock! In.The.Morning!
3. The sound of someone spitting irks the heck out of me. Not to mention the "yuck" factor!
4. Slurping. Pullllleeeaase don't slurp in front of me. I may have to hurt you. Someone very close to me slurps when he eats soup. I've mentioned it. Many times. Still slurps.
5. The sound of someone dragging their feet when they walk. Pick.Up.Your.Feet.
6. Air sucking through teeth. That sound makes me want to scream.
7. The sound of firecrackers going off. 4th of July or not. Don't like that sound. It's annoying not to mention illegal here.
8. The sound of a snow blower. Freakin' irks me as much as the sound of ...
9. ... the town snowplow trucks.
10. The sound of someone farting ... in the kitchen ... at the table. Okay, call me crazy but this really troubles me. It's a rule in my house. No farting in the kitchen. At the table. Someone let one slip the other day. I looked over at him. He was ignoring me but had guilt all over his face. I gave him the stink eye (no pun intended). He continued to ignore me. I was fuming (no pun intended again). It makes me crazy! Irrationally crazy! Just don't fart in my kitchen...at the table...and I won't put up a stink. ;-)