Thursday, March 8, 2012

~ Dream

Today's March Photo A Day Challenge prompt is "Dream"
There are different kinds of dreams ....

When I fall asleep at night
I sometimes wonder
what kind of dreams I'll have.
I love to dream.
I even have a book on dream interpretations.


Unlock your dreams ....
Dreams .... as in hopes and wishes.

A wonderful friend gave me this pocket charm.
I keep it with me constantly.
It reminds me to not lose sight of what I want....
to wish it....
to dream it....
to do it....

Dream
"Only as much as I dream can I be" ~ Anonymous


2 comments:

  1. Holy moly these are fantastic D.....Love how you put the key in the box....fabulous. TOOT TOOT girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty darn awesome! I love that dream key! Fantastic post today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment .... let's chat!