Tuesday, January 31, 2012

~ Self Portrait ...

.... it's on, like Donkey Kong!
LOL
I've always wanted to say that!
Anyway, Kelly and I have decided that we are going to attempt
a self portrait once a month.
We did the 365 gig awhile back......OMG! 
That was so stressful yet so educational.
I learned more about my camera and myself during that year.
We also attempted to do a 52 .... we crash landed with that one.
What were we thinking?
Two crazy ladies must have been drinking wine when that thought came up!
Anyway, when Kelly approached me with a "12 SP"
I thought "What the heck?  Let's do this!"
So, here it is ..... SP #1
Our theme for January was "Winter"



Be sure to head over to Kelly's blog to see what she came up with!

14 comments:

  1. Oh Yeah baby..we GOT this thing!!! There is so much depth to this D. You rocked it girlfriend!!! How ironic we had the same idea...only you have the real white stuff.
    Thanks for doing this with me D
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Look at that profile! Absolutely gorgeous :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great self portrait! I really like it!I've been trying to do a few selfies myself & it is quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did the 52 & succeeded & totally bombed (more than once) the 365! Kudos to you for completing it.
    I like this idea - great, great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very unique profile - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am speechless. What a fabulous photo.. I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thank you so much for stopping by and for the wonderful compliment! :-D

      Delete
  7. This is beautiful -- so soft and reflective. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Simply beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in awe of yours and Kelly's talent as photographers. I so wish I had that talent. Your self portrait is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully soft and subtle! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment .... let's chat!