Monday, January 30, 2012

~ Scavenger Hunt .... Week 4 .....

I missed the Scavenger Hunt last week so I was determined
that I wasn't going to miss out on the fun this week .....
This weeks prompts are
Smile/Stand Alone/Rusty or Something Old/Artificial/Repeating Pattern
So, here we go......follow me:

SMILE
Every time I walk into
my computer/craft/photography room
where this little guy sits
on a shelf .... I smile.
He is quite old........in fact, he will be 42 years old this year.
My husband bought him for me when we were dating.
Sigh!
******************************
STAND ALONE
I discovered this glass vase the other day
just sitting in the basement.
I cleaned it off and found a bag of Potpourri
and now it stands alone on my fireplace mantle.

********************
RUSTY or SOMETHING OLD

Rusty and old .... the railing on my front stoop.
Every Spring I sand it down and paint it ..... and every Winter it starts to peel.

*********************
ARTIFICIAL
Artificial snow ..... LOL!
Beats the real stuff!

************************
REPEATING PATTERN

My shower curtain ......
*********************************
So, there you have it.
My items for the Scavenger Hunt.
Now, go on over there and check out what else was found!


12 comments:

  1. Haha...love the "artificial snow"...VERY creative. And you are right, MUCH easier to shovel, heck...even better VACUUM! :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Great collection - I really like your last two shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures, while I like your artificial picture, I have to disagree that is is better than the real stuff. I LOVE snow and wish we had more of it! I really like your rusty picture and your teddy bear picture made me smile when I read your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey D! I LOVE that you saved that bear from your dating days. he's adorable. Great find in the garage too. The potpourri is perfectly pretty in it too! LOVE your artificial snow! hee hee....LOVE the repeating pattern...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little bear and very good idea with the artificial snow (I used some of that a few years ago - I'm still vacuuming it up).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the set. Really like your entry for Smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet bear, how lovely to have that, made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great finds this week.. That artificial snow was brilliant..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are right, artificial snow DOES beat the real stuff. Nice set!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great takes on this weeks prompts! I have a Teddy Bear that's about 50 years old as it was mine as a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love smile and the meaning behind the little teddy! Stand alone is gorgeous, I wish I could make finds like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment .... let's chat!